GoGA Mission

We strive to create a positive, dynamic, supportive, all-female environment where women are challenged to ride harder and farther. We emphasize a holistic approach towards riding: we want to facilitate your progression towards becoming a confident rider in terms of route, repair, and safety knowledge.


The specifications:

- Ride 20 to 30 miles in 2007, 25 to 35 miles in 2008

- Quick pace (we don't want to be out all night)

- You will feel most comfortable riding a road bike

- Although we always look out for each other, you are responsible for knowing your own limitations. If you are not comfortable with long distance, the mechanics of your bike, or the pace is too quick, speak up!!! We will try to accommodate you if you are willing to push yourself.


East Side Meeting time: Alternating TUESDAY NIGHTS at 8:00pm, ride out 8:30pm SHARP.
Location: Scoops (712 N. Heliotrope @ Melrose, Los Angeles)

West Side Meeting time: Alternating TUESDAY NIGHTS at 8:00pm, ride out 8:30pm SHARP.
Location: Bikerowave (1816A Berkeley St @ Nebraska - North of Olympic, Santa Monica)

Thursday, July 12, 2007

GOGA does Wolfpack. The Hustle Ride.

It's time we represent on The Hustle Ride! Grab your other girlfriends who have been too intimidated or just too damn lazy to get out there for the Hustle. See you at Tang's on Monday, 10 PM!

KTB

7 comments:

Kim said...

Hey gals. I checked out Neptune's Net to see if we could head up that way for our next GOGA ride. Given that PCH is hell and we would be riding at night, I will organize a ride up there next weekend during the day instead. Fish and beer mid-day after a nice ride. Hell yes, I say.

For the next GOGA ride, if everyone wants to do a westside thing, I can come up with a route through Santa Monica, Venice and Culver City. Thoughts?

Sheila Elite said...

kim,

let us know where the meet up point is - i definitely want to do a westside ride. same bat time, 8:30pm?

Unknown said...

so...i ate it yesterday. some ass hat turned left in front of me and all i got was a bunch of road rash (picts to come). i think it am out for both monday and tuesday. i am SO bummed. don't have too much fun without me.

Kim said...

who is still in? anyone?

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness I am blogging.
Katie, I am so sorry to hear of your fall and I hope your rashy isn't too painful. Bummer but I am out for tonight, girls. Sorry. Have fun and ride fast (and be careful blowing through lights with those boys)! I am ON for tomorrow's ride on the WESTside, though -- Kim, thanks for organizing. I'll plan the next one.
Dana

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

as I am quite a wimp and the back of my ankle is in quite some pain, I think I will pass for tonight's ride. I am really sorry to hear about your wipe out Katie. I hope all is well. See you gals tomorrow!